Predict how a drug will be released in the body prior to animal studies.
Abandon or optimize lead compounds with confidence.
Sample measurement can be obtained in less than 5 seconds
Removing delays between sample draw and analysis, the Rainbow R6 produces consistent, replicable results, whatever the media.
A sample measurement can be obtained in less than 5 seconds for each vessel, enabling unattended, extended assays. This provides the enriched data for very short sampling intervals required for immediate release formulations.
The Rainbow R6 is the core technology in Pion’s portfolio of dissolution solutions for:
- Dissolution testing
- Drug solubility
- Dissolution monitoring - just add a small volume dissolution tester to your Rainbow R6:
- MicroDISS - small volumes of 2- 20 ml
- MiniDISS - biorelevant volumes of 100-250 ml
- Absorption and Flux assays - just add FLUX apparatus to your Rainbow R6:
- MicroFLUX using only several milligrams of sample for early-stage development where sample is limited
- BioFLUX at biorelevant volumes (200-250mL) for late stage formulation development
- MacroFLUX for a 900mL vessel of a USP II apparatus designed for use in formulation development based on standard USP dissolution setups
An enhanced data processing and management platform that allows you to analyze dissolution and flux data to get dissolution rates, precipitation kinetics, and predicted fraction absorbed ratio.
for data collection and refinement in research and development:
A powerful analytical software designed specifically for the needs of early stage compound screening, and during pre-formulation and formulation development.
for method development and quality control
A secure, traceable software package designed to address the needs of dissolution scientists and quality groups in highly regulated environments.