Rainbow in situ Fiber Optic UV monitoring system.
Designed for biorelevant media volumes from 100-250mL.
Ideal for measuring high-potency API or when low concentrations are expected.
- Flexibility in small volume testing
- Eliminates time-consuming swap out and revalidation requirements when switching from large to small volumes
- Eight-position stirring system with interchangeable 100 ml, 150 ml or 200 ml standard vessels or 250 ml Chinese Pharmacopiea vessels
- Industry standard Rainbow technology
- Data collection of the full UV Spectra (200 - 720 nm) as fast as every two seconds
- Dip-Style Fiber Optic Probes with interchangeable path length tips