In this webinar, we will review the characteristics of the subcutaneous space in humans as well as the role Pion's extracellular matrix plays in that space, the challenges of making an in vitro ECM, and how to get around those challenges and move forward as a field.
If you need answers to the following questions, make sure you join our webinar and learn:
- What are the characteristics of the Subcutaneous space in humans?
- What role does the Extracellular Matrix play and what does is consist of?
- What are the most important characteristics to replicate in an in vitro environment?
- What are the realistic challenges of making an in vitro ECM version?
- How can we get around those challenges, how do we move forward as a field?